Saturday, September 18, 2004

here, there and _ _ _ _ _?

Another blessing for me, I got my Temporary Resident ID card today. So now my status - Filipino citizen, Permanent Resident of USA and Temporary Resident of SK. This means I can be here, there and who knows where else! sometimes I can't help but ask myself "where do I belong" and as clear as water, the answer is "wherever dear darling hubby" :)

Some photos I took while we're out:


You know your in City of Daejeon once you see this sign.


Like Jollibee in the Philippines, Lotteria is the most common chain here in Korea. They have bulgogi, bulgalbi, chicken, rice and shrimp burgers.


cute little turtles in a jar


selection of toothpaste, "no colgate at all!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32