Saturday, September 04, 2004

whatta week!

It's been a tough week for us. After suffering from stiff wrist and neck, now here's another ordeal.

My middle finger got burned while cooking, and it's bloated! I guess it's a second degree burn. Stupid me to touched the burners plate! It's not an accident, I actually touched the plate to moved it or something. I don't know what was I'm thinking, maybe I thought am super woman who doesn't get hurt at all!

The reason why I feel crappy this morning and did all the choirs absent-midedly, because L was sick. He woke up with an upset stomach and throw up. It worries me. At first I am thingking of food poisoning, but what could it be? we practically ate the same food and I'm not sick at all . After a while he felt achy and feverish, so we thought it must be some kind of virus. He mentioned that one of the brat at the school has been sick, so he might have catch it from him. I feel sad to see him suffering, I wish I can do more to make him feel better too bad I am in pain too :(

Anyway after a light lunch, (which includes dragging and pushing) 4 1/2 bottles of coke, a little tv, he is now sound a sleep. And here Iam blogging with a swollen finger! It hurts to type but I keep doing it, pretends that it doesn't hurt, but it does!!! I hope he'll feel better once he woke up, specially he'll have a long day at the school tomorrow.


------------------------- On the lighter side....

After a few days of procrastinating having a haircut and L urging me to do so, I finally had it yesterday. Actually we both did have a haircut. Mine is a lot shorter than my usual style. I was nervous while the hairdresser was scraping my hair. Yes she scraped it! instead of using a scissor to make a layers, she used a razor. Luckily my hair is long so she doesn't have to scrape up to my scalp. Anyway even I feel agitated the whole time, the outcome was good. The new hair style really give me a new look. Because of that, I gave her a tip which makes her eyes big in amazement. Tipping is not expected here in Korea, so people are really astonished whenever you gave them one.

After the haircut we proceed to the nearby town and did some shopping. It's our only consolation for staying here in korea. Enjoy while it last! I noticed that the display of clothes changes from short sleeves to long sleeves. Sweatshirts and sweaters are also on display now. One way of saying summer will soon be over, let's prepare for fall and winter. Hayyy! I never knew we'll be staying this long here.....








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32