Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I believe

I believe in miracles and dreams that will come true.
I believe in tender moments and friendship,
through and through.

I believe in stardust and moonbeams all aglow.
I believe there's magic and more there than we know.

I believe in reaching out and touching from the heart.
I believe that if we touch a gift we can impart.

I believe that if you cry your tears are not in vain.
And when you're sad and lonely, others know your pain.

I believe that when we laugh a sparkle starts to shine.
And I just know that spark will spread from more
hearts than just mine.

I believe that hidden in the quiet of the night,
there's magic moths and gypsies a fairy and a sprite.

I believe that if you dance the dances of your heart,
that greater happiness will find a brand new way to start.

I believe the gifts you have are there for you to share.
And when you give them from the heart,
the whole world knows you care.

I believe that if you give even just to one,
the gift will grow in magnitude before the day is done.

I believe that comfort comes from giving part of me.
And if I share with others there's more for all to see.

I believe that love is still the greates gift fo all,
and when it's given from the heart then not one
of us will fall.

--Ruth Carter- Bourdon



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32