Thursday, August 26, 2004

thank you Lord for another year!

Another year had passed and another year is added to my ever growing age. No matter how much I complain about my age I know I wouldn't have it any other way, there's a certain joy of getting older as they say you get much wiser! Every year is another important stages of my life, and each time I pray and thanks God for giving me a day to celebrate.

This is the 2nd year that I am celebrating bday away from my family, last year was with L and his family in the US, now here in Korea with L. I wonder where will it be next year :)

It was a quiet celebration, Lee came home from school with a box of cake and flowers in hands. So thoughtful honey ko! He already had planned for us to dine out so we set aside the cake and go out. After the dinner we walked in downtown but since this is a small town there's not much to see, at 9pm it's already quiet and stores are starting to close. So we just go home and attacked the cake :) And because we are going to have an early day tomorrow, we didn't stay up late, we are going to have another long day with his korean boss..... (hayyy!)

I am thankful that Lord gave me another year to celebrate, hopefully many more to come. To our families, and to all our friends, thank you for all the love and support.


Dear Lord,

Thank you,

for all that you have given to me,
for all that you have withdrawn,
for all that you have permitted,
for all that you have forgiven me,

for all that you have prepared for me,
for all that you have prepared me for,
for the death that you have chosen for me,

for all my strengths,
for all my weaknesses,
for the place you have prepared in heaven for me,
for having created me to serve you for all eternity,

Thank you for another year...

Amen


My bday pictures....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32