Monday, August 30, 2004

* I just finished updating our website, I uploaded some of our pictures here in Korea. I was thinking of updating the entire site, but I find it hard since I am just using a laptop, no real mouse (actually I have 2 spare mouse, but both not working on this laptop), and the internet explorer is not working, so I have to use Mozilla, which I hate! The windows need to be reinstalled, but can't do that right now since we have a lot of pictures saved here. We forgot to bring the cd writer and there's no way to keep the datas untill we purchased a usb driver. Hay, I missed our desk top and all the stuff there.... Anyway if you happened to visit the site and you found a dead links, please tell me....

* Today I became an official member of One Question, was given an access to post a question. Any member can ask a question they preffered (just one question) and everyone can answer it. You may want to visit the site if you have time.

* L had been urging me to go for a haircut before he leaves to school, this morning. I don't like to go unless he come with me, so still no haircut.


--------- from last night:

L and I had planned to have a haircut last night. We just stayed at home the whole day, watched tv and relaxed, we waited until sunsets because it's sure hot to walk. When it was time to leave, we had a little disagreement. He doesn't like the style I have in mind and I don't like the style he was thinking, so the result.... no haircut!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32