Saturday, September 25, 2004

connections blocked!

Cannot find server! Operation timed out! some sites are really hard to access or much worst, unaccessible! At first I thought it was just this usual problem that one or two url's cannot be access, after a while it will be fine. For a week now I been patiently waiting for one of my yahoo mail and tag-board to be accessed!!! grrrrr!!!! so for those who tagged me (kung meron man), so sorry for not answering you. I plan to change my tagboard soon.

I know last July, South Korean government did some internet blocking to prevent anyone from downloading and watching the beheading of a korean in Iraq. Mostly access to any individual blog on all the main bloging sites worldwide, such as blogs.com, blogspot.com & etc are blocked. We thought that was over, might be the aftermath!

***********************

I am:
bored! So I copied this from Mitch and here are my answers.

I miss: my family in the Philippines. I might come visit before long.

I want: to start working again, did I say I am bored?

I have: an internet connection that doesnt work right!

I fear: being in a closed spaces.

I play: soft music.

I hear: L watching tv.

I care: for our pets, but they don't usually last long, my parents should have a pet cemetery.

I smile: a lot.

I love: God, L and our families.

I think: we need to cancel our DSL connection, and find a new one soon!

I always: surf the net. I spend more hours doing it than other things.

I dance: at the right place; at the right time.

I am not: happy being boxed in, but I don't have a choice right now.

I sing: when I hear my favorite song.

I cry: when L and I have a petty quarrel, when I read or watch sad stories and when Iam angry and frustrated. I'm a cry baby!

I wish: we could leave Korea now and go back to US.

I keep: all kinds of stuff. I'm a packrat :)

I can: cook.

I can't: ride a bike or swim.

I write: poems, every now and then.

I win: medals and honors in elementary and highschool days.

I lose: patience with narrow-minded people.

I smell: tinola, I reheated the left over from last night.

I confuse: others being an impulsive sometimes.

I need: to call the DSL company and ask what the heck is happening! Though I doubt they'll understand me at all!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32