Saturday, September 10, 2005

Atlast, I find time to be on the computer and update this blog. I started to work again and that was keeping me busy. I work at the collection and billing. I have to say that I was really nervous but excited about this job. I'm learning a lot, and doing a lot of new things. It's great! Everyone was nice, friendly and eager to help and the atmosphere we work in is good. I've also met some filipinos, they've been working there for years. Oh and the best thing about this is, we're only 5 min. away from the office.

All-in-all, this is shaping up to be a great thing. But then again, I've only been there for a week of training and we'll be having an exam next week.

~~~~~***~~~~~

This picture was supposed to be posted last week; anyway that's how big I was and a little bit bigger now that I am on my 23rd weeks...

At this point I am starting to feel a lot of movements. There's a lot of squirming and fluttering sensations, I think this is what they called the quickening. This usually happens when I am resting, watching tv, reading or about to sleep. Whenever I feel it, I put L's hand on my tummy and let him feel the movement too. We laugh and say the baby wants to get our attention "hello mom and dad, I'm here!" :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32