Sunday, May 29, 2005

fun time!

Summer... summer...summer, oh how I love it! The weather is fan-freaking-tastic! I'm so ecstatic about the sunshine and hot summer breeze, I never knew I would appreciate the hot weather like this.

This weekend we went out, enjoying the balmy summer days.

Yesterday we walked around town and ate Korean fast food for a change. It was filling, healthy, and cheap! We bought some souvenirs, too. L got an expensive pewter set from a small gift shop. On our way home we stopped by the nearby museum. I got the traditional figurine dolls I had been wanting for so long. They were a bit pricey but worth keeping as a memento from Korea.

Today we strolled in town again, and I had my hair done - permed straight, that is. We took some pictures while we were out and headed home before the sunset. We didn't do that much but I can say it's better than hibernating at home, especially when it's so nice outside.

Well, that's it for now folks! My apologies for not updating, but recently we have been rather busy. Things are about to change for us, and in the next few weeks there'll be something new! Watch out for it!

Have a great week ahead!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32