Friday, April 22, 2005

hindi ko nalanghap ang sarap!

I was fiddling with my newest pastime- working through PSP tutorials- when I was suddenly struck by a desire for a hotdog. Yes, I had a vision of a fat, sweet, tender, and juicy hotdog smothered in cheese! I was practically drooling at the thought! I speedily put on a jacket and ran to the nearest store.

While searching for the hotdog-to-die-for, I thought about street carts selling hotdogs in the US. Big, sloppy, messy, dripping 'dog and sitting down to eat. At the frozen section, no matter how much I turned the products every which way, I couldn't find what I had in mind! As this was merely a sudden urge and not at all like the-need-for-essential-nutrients, I settled for what they had. The appearance of the hotdog in the bag was not very encouraging; Bulgogi Frank Hotdog. "That'll do," I said.

I hurriedly cooked a bag of hotdogs at once and was hoping for the tasty smell, but there was none. I prepared the condiments, and indulged myself! The taste was not as I had imagined it and the delicious hotdog aroma was missing.

Oh well, I satisfied my cravings, and that what's mattter. Better luck next time :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32