Monday, March 14, 2005

excuses......

I know, I haven't updated this blog for long. I just don't have much to say. There's not much going on here lately and nothing really interesting to write about. However I do anticipate that things will perk up soon especially that spring is just around the corner.

Right now, Iam occupied playing a computer games. L "got" me an 8 in 1 Sims (Makin' Magic), these includes Hot Date, House Party, Vacation, Downtown, Magic Town and etc.. The game play is highly addictive that I couldn't do anything but play. Well that's another another reason wny am not blogging lately :)

~~~~~~~~~~


It's WHITE DAY here in Korea. If you're a frequent reader of this blog you may have read about it on the previous post.

White Day is a special day like Valentines. Today is the day when men are supposed to to buy gifts for women (since they did last Valentines day). Again, it's a day of candies and chocolates and I got my share too :)

Next month, 14th of April will be the Black Day. Young people who don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend celebrate their being lonesome by eating black noodles in a Chinese restaurant. Funny how they seems to wallow in their own depression.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32