Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Madness in Music - Tag Along

I've been tagged by Laine.

Random 10 (Note: random songs are from Yahoo Launch cast - Iam tuned in right now)
1.Drift Away - Uncle kraker
2.Heaven Knows - Donna Summer
3.Dancing Queen - Abba
4. Layla - Eric Clapton
5. That's the way it is - Celine Dion
6.Don't know why - Nora Jones
7.Follow you, Follow me - Genesis
8. Your song - Elton John
9. He's so shy - Pointer sisters
10. I'll have to say I love you in a song - Jim Croce

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
lotsa! hubby loves to download music and movies.

2. The last CD you bought is?
hahahaha! I hardly remember, I think it was ABBA collection. That was 2003 when I leave Pinas.

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message?
Iam tuned in to Yahoo Launchcast while blogging - right now, IF by Bread is playing.

4. Write down five songs you listen to or mean a lot to you.
1. Your still the one
2. From this moment on
3. Top of the world
4. All my Life
5. Got to believe in magic

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
1. Beth - para makapag relax ka naman :)
2. Annabanana- with a new MP3 you can easily answer this :)
3. Shy - i know you love music too :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32