Friday, December 10, 2004

something about last night.....

Today I woke up early to check if we already had gas, which runs our stove and water heater. Well, one click on the stove and there was the flame, water faucets got hot after a few seconds. What a relief!

Last night when L came home from school, we drank hot chocolate(for me) and coffee(for him). Afterwards we just hung-around, no need to sleep early since it will be weekend the next day. He watched tv and I was on the computer. It was past 9pm when his mother called and I decided to make his dinner. Right then I discovered that our water heater was malfunctioning, it worried me because it was freakin cold! L checked the machine that runs the heater, unplugged and plugged it. But nothing happened, the red button was still blinking, cautioning that something was wrong. The water was so cold that I couldn't stand it at all, I thought about boiling water. What do you know! the stove didn't work too! Of course, gas is the main source of heat in this apartment and anything that has something to do with the gas didn't work at all :) Well, there was nothing else to do but wash my face and brush my teeth with freezing water brrrrrr! And as we slept, there was no comforting heat. *shivers* such horror of coldness!

At least it's back now and we are not going to be freeze this weekend. Enjoy your weekend everyone!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32