Friday, August 26, 2005

another year older!

Yup, that time of the year again! I made a full circle of another year in my life. I am happy none the less. With my life, that is, but not the increment to the age counter. Thirty one. That's the magic number this year. Where have the past years slipped away to?

Standing in front of the mirror, looking at my face, I thought "a few years from now I'll be using Oil of Olay anti-aging night cream" LOL don't roll your eyes on me! Not too long ago I was the type who shut my mouth about my age. I figure it's a better idea to keep people guessing instead of saying the number, that way I know how I have age. Of course everybody wants to age gracefully, and to believe that every year you just get better and better! So I maybe another year older, but if it means I get cake and presents - who cares? Bring it on!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://yrchrzpn.com/oins/gjwe.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://awrdosfq.com/gxnn/wenl.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32