Saturday, August 27, 2005

Last night we went to The Pub for my birthday dinner. We meet our parents (their on vacation), who arranged the whole deal. They originally plan to dine outside since the place has a scenic water view. But with the storm weather's so unpredictable, they decided to dine-in. The food was great! Later, we moved to the piano bar. Live music was playing and the people started to dance. Mom and dad joined the crowd, they were a good dancers! I had one dance with dad too :) It was fun! I enjoyed the whole evening. No pictures to post though, we used our parents camera and might be a while before we get copies.

Okay so here's the highlight of my post today. I got this gift from my parents-in-law, a beautiful italian mother and son cameo. You must be wondering, why mother and son? Well I guess it's time to announce that, we are expecting! As of today, I am 20 weeks and 5 days preggy. No, we don't know the gender yet and we're still choosing names.

Like I said on my previous post, so much had happened in a short period of time :)

Lilypie Baby Ticker



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32