Wednesday, October 13, 2004

for a reason....

Everything happens for a reason, or so I tell myself. That is the only explanation I have for where I am and what I feel today. I feel weird, I am bored. I am truly bored. *Sigh*

I know what I feel right now translates into worries and into depressions.

I guess I am just going through a very very weird time in my life. Something you want so badly it makes you think weird things in weird ways. And when things don't happen the way you want them to, you have no idea WHAT to think. And you're left figuring out where the step is...

I want some chages, I need to make some major changes, and soon. I just wish I knew where to begin.....*Sigh*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32