Wednesday, September 06, 2006

knock! knock! anybody home???

Yes! I'm still here! As usual busy, busy, busy ... I know that doesn't justify my lack of posting the last few months. Well what matters is, I'm here now ",)

There's not much news, actually. I just want to update you all aboout Caroline and to post a few pictures. She's 7 months old, turning eight on September 9th. As of now she has four teeth, two bottom & two top. Although teething is giving her a hard time she's still cute and cuddly. She's still learning to sit by herself and has now discovered that she can stand. She laughs in excitement whenever I try to let her stand. We're loving every moment with her!


Caroline on her activity center showing her 4 teeth


she loves this outfit :)



a happy cute baby!


mommy and Caroline at the mall


she likes to read!


mommy and Caroline on morning walks



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32