Sunday, July 02, 2006

First tooth, first word


Caroline is now 5 months old and is turning 6 months on July 9th. She can now reach and play with her feet. She reaches any stuff we give her. She prefers sitting than laying down, though she can't sit by herself yet.

Two weeks ago she say her first word "Mama"! at first I couldn't believe it, L said I was dreaming and go back to sleep since it was early morning. Actually she started with "mammam". But she mastered it, she now clearly and continously says "mama" especially when she's hungry. I tried to show her that 'mama' is me, so whenever she say that word I responds to her. Well a few days after that L said Caroline said "Hello" ofcourse nobody believes him LOL! I'm still waiting for her to say that word until now :) Right now she's babling "daddad" but not very clear.

Yesterday while we're in the car I noticed something white on her bottom gum. As I already suspects it's a tooth! Her first tooth had peeked, I was so excited that I screamed! L look at the rearview mirror and almost stop the car since he dont know what happening at the back. Once we reached our destination, he excitedly check her tooth. We look at each other then smile, no words but you can tell we're so happy! The joys of being a parents.....



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32