Sunday, April 30, 2006

first party

Caroline attended her first party last week. I know it's a late post, busy lang talaga eh. I was so excited when my officemate invited me; it was her son's 1st birthday. It was fun, and we enjoyed the party. I know Caroline did, too, although she cried a lot when people started to hold her. Getting so much attention and seeing so many people was overwhelming for her.

My officemate J prepared a lot of finger foods, and I discovered Caroline like carrots. She sucks on a carrot like a milk bottle until she falls asleep. We also took her first picture sitting. Of course we had to prop her up and she swayed from side to side. It was yet another milestone for her. Here are a few photos taken at the birthday party, more pictures here.

aren't they cute :)

here she is sitting



and here's the doting moms :)



ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32 ss_blog_claim=fbdb7e0ce39c9a9476f1dd5efdbcff32